GemPen® is a great addition to our business. I work in a company where I see a lot of jewellery every day and I need to be able to make a quick decision regarding its value and with GemPen®, it is quick and easy to determine if the diamonds in front of me are natural or synthetic. GemPen® aids significantly when working with jewellery or watches that have multiple mounted stones.
– Lie Lundberg, Senior Valuation Expert at Sefina Pantbank.
– Antoinette Matlins, PG, FGA (Hon). Author, President Antoinette Matlins, LLC & Special Advisor to the Accredited Gemologists Association (AGA).
With the rise of lab-created diamonds and lab enhancements, GemPen® is providing the information that gemmologists need to make accurate appraisals and determinations of diamonds, the world’s most commonly used gemstones.
– Donna Hawrelko, President of the Canadian Gemmological Association.
GemPen® quickly proved to be useful; The fact that you can screen multiple stones in a jewellery or in a batch of melee has been a real time-saver for us. It is the preferred tool for initial examination of jewellery to detect synthetics.
– Emelie Magnusson, Gemmologist at one of the leading auction houses in the Nordics.
We are extremely impressed with GemPen® and are currently integrating it into our Diamonds, Advanced Gemmology, Gem Identification theory courses, our Career Gemmologist and Diamond Professional Programs and our eight-day Diamond Grading and Lab-created Diamond practical classes for 2020. In today’s market, having a reliable screening device at your fingertips is essential.
– Geoffrey M. Dominy, Founder/CEO of World Gem Foundation